SW Fed Membership: Join and Get Free Entrance to South West Museums
Membership of the Federation is open to all individuals, institutions, consultants or companies working in or for museums, archives or galleries in the South West. Membership entitles you to several benefits, including free entrance to many of the South West’s museums!
To take advantage of this fabulous opportunity and the other benefits listed below, download an application form and join today. Individual membership is £18 a year. The rates for individual and company membership vary according to your turnover.
If you’ve got any questions, contact our Membership Secretary.
- A membership card which entitles you to free entry to museums in the South West (an amazing value of £130 per year!) – institutional members are issued with a number of cards, depending on the subscription level
- Regular mailings, including our newsletter twice a year
- Attendance at the Spring and Autumn Forums – themed sessions with case studies, discussions and practical workshops, a chance to meet with friends and colleagues to discuss current museum matters and hear about developments in the sector
- Access to training events throughout the region
- Networking, work experience and volunteering opportunities
- A chance to vote at the AGM and get involved in the committee and projects
Do Join Us…
|Institutional member with annual expenditure below £30,000||£18.00|
|Institutional member with annual expenditure of £30,000-£100,000||£38.00|
|Institutional member with annual expenditure of £100,001-£200,000||£43.00|
|Institutional member with annual expenditure over £200,000||£75.00|
How to renew
In 2015, we introduced online payments – and if you are already a member we will have set up an account for you if you wish to use it. You can still renew via the traditional renewal form if you would prefer.
If you would like to use our online system, you can login to your account with the links below. Once you are logged in, please click here to renew. This will show your current membership level in bold and you will see a ‘renew’ button next to it. After clicking ‘renew’, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the yellow Paypal button at the bottom of the page.
If you know your login details, please click here.
If you do not know your login details, please click here. You can enter your email address and click ‘Get New Password’. You will be sent an email, which contains your username, and will instruct you to reset your password. If the email doesn’t appear, please check your spam folder or email our Membership Secretary here.
For members who would prefer to renew via a different method, we will be emailing renewal forms to all members before your subscription is up for renewal – please contact the Membership Secretary if you have not received this email. If you would like any help renewing your membership, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist.
Click the button below to sign up.
Free Entry for Members