It will be a day of sharing learning from The Flourish project on the subjects of:
- Audience Development
- Capital Development Activity
- Organisational Development ( governance and volunteering)
- Financial Development (income generation / fundraising)
There will also be a presentation on the Future Museums project. The event will be hosted at Torquay Museum.
Tickets are free for SWFed members. Booking and further details will be available soon.
Posted February 21, 2017 at 11:45 am
Created and delivered by social enterprise Cause4 in partnership with Close Brothers Asset Management and the Clothworkers’ Company, this acclaimed Trustee Leadership programme will give you the skills and confidence that you need to join a charity as a board member.
Posted February 20, 2017 at 3:37 pm
The Transformers programme has been developed to be flexible and suitable for all roles within a museum. This strand is for people who believe in the social power of museums and who want to learn more about developing active partnerships within their communities, with the ambition of affecting the museum sector more widely.
Posted February 17, 2017 at 5:07 pm
- SWFed Conference & AGM 2017: Partnerships in Practice – Exeter, 5-6 July (save the date)
- Museums Association publishes Manifesto for Tolerance and Inclusion
- New research project to record musical instruments in museum collections
- Cornwall Museums Partnership announce more Catalyst Training events