The Award is designed to support textile related projects within a museum, archive, or conservation studio for exhibition, publication or conservation that will help achieve greater awareness and access for the public.
Posted March 27, 2017 at 2:49 pm
Museums Day will take place on 15 May and will be a focal point for all museums to engage with local and national politicians to promote the impact that museums have across social, cultural, economic, scientific and educational spheres.
Posted March 14, 2017 at 5:36 pm
The Transport Trust is inviting nominations for awards to help individuals and groups who are working hard to preserve items of importance to the Nation’s transport heritage. Awards are made to transport restoration projects which underway but not completed and would benefit from financial assistance.
Posted March 13, 2017 at 10:41 pm
- SWFed Conference & AGM 2017: Partnerships in Practice – Exeter, 5-6 July (save the date)
- UK Digital Strategy launched to improve access to culture
- Fit for the Future regional networking event – Castle Drogo, 30 March
- Arts Marketing Association programmes open for applications
- HLF makes £3million commitment to future UK Cities of Culture