Posted August 01, 2019 at 14:48 PM
3 x Casual Staff required to complete a number of shifts, primarily weekends and school holiday periods.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking for a customer facing role to deliver a first class visitor experience at our unique Yeovilton attraction.
Reporting to the Duty Manager, this varied role is pivotal in creating the NMRN’s vision to become the world’s most inspiring Naval Museum
• Ability to work as part of a great team engaging with visitors and ensuring they are having a good time within a unique heritage working environment.
• This is a varied role with the opportunity to work in our shop, cafe and within our galleries.
• Experience of working in a customer focused environment with retail and sales knowledge is an advantage.
• Display an interest in developing knowledge of the Royal Navy’s stories and heritage to share with visitors and colleagues.
• Basic knowledge of Health and Safety and Security requirements and a willingness to learn more.
Please state your preference of vacancy from the list above when applying.
For further details, or an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Marc Farrance on 01935 842622 or Marc.Farrance@NMRN.org.uk. Applications should be received no later than the 16th of August at 5pm, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews w/c 19th August – dates yet to be confirmed.
Organisation name: The National Museum of the Royal Navy
Contact name: National Museum of the Royal Navy
Contact phone number: 01935840565
Contact website: https://www.nmrn.org.uk/jobs-volunteering
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Location: Yeovilton, Somerset
Deadline for completed applications: Friday 16 August 2019
Have a look at more jobs listings in the sector by clicking here