Posted January 15, 2019 at 14:32 PM
• Ensure all visitors are delighted and connect with our compelling stories across our Yeovilton site.
• Provide expertise that enhances the visitor experience and contributes to our desire to be the world’s most respected Naval Museum, underpinned by a spirit of enterprise and adventure.
• Leading and empowering the team of staff and volunteers to be a positive role model helping those around them adapt to a changing world and innovative ways of working.
• Working with Advocates and supervisors to support the development of staff and volunteers and encouraging creativity for visitor engagement opportunities.
• Helping to deliver our targeted income and seeking to maximise revenue opportunities across the site.
• Lead and motivate site based teams to support these exciting adventures and opportunities.
• Work closely with the General Manager and other Duty Managers and the Visitor Engagement Team with the ability to make a real difference to the visitor experience.
• Contribute towards achieving KPIs to build business resilience.
• Lead and develop a visitor focused staff and volunteer team.
• Get involved in project work.
Knowledge/Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a desire to lead a team in a fast paced customer focused environment with a good understanding of both customer service, customer care principles, thinking commercially and a willingness to help colleagues and learn more.
For further details, or an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Marc Farrance, Museum General Manager on 01935 840565 ext. 2202. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org The role profile can be viewed at www.NMRN.org.uk/jobs or by emailing recruitment@NMRN.org.uk Applicants are asked to submit a CV and a statement indicating how their experience and qualifications match those specified. Applications should be forwarded to the HR Team at email@example.com and are required by 12 pm on 15th February 2019. Interviews will be held Thursday 21st February 2019 at Yeovilton.
Organisation name: National Musuem of the Royal Navy
Contact name: Gemma Bentley
Contact phone number: 2392894555
Contact website: http://www.nmrn.org.uk
Type: Part-time (permanent)
Deadline for completed applications: Friday 15 February 2019
Have a look at more jobs listings in the sector by clicking here