Opportunity to become a Volunteer Guide. Jet Age Museum is the public element of Gloucestershire Aviation Collection (GAC), a registered Charity No 297818 and a registered Company No 02141333.
Volunteer Guides welcome and engage with visitors of all ages, especially families, to ensure that they understand and get the most out of the Jet Age experience whilst remaining safe within the museum environment.
Jet Age Volunteer Guides are responsible for:
• Providing excellent customer care by being polite and helpful at all times.
• Ensuring that safety standards in the museum are maintained with any problems being reported immediately.
• Supporting other volunteers in their specific roles. Informing the Duty Manager (DM) of unusual or difficult events that may require the DM's specific attention.
• Exercise control of and for visitors in adverse circumstance.
• Comply fully with the Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy.
• Comply with specific ToRs for the role in which employed.
Additionally, there are other specific responsibilities for each of the exhibits/volunteer roles within the museum.
To attend and enjoy engaging with others in the Volunteer Team and with our visitors for 2 days or 4 half-days per month or more when possible.