The Trustee Leadership Programme is run by us at Cause4, in partnership with Close Brothers Asset Management and the Clothworkers’ Company. It trains people of the public and city professionals to become charity Trustees, giving participants the skills and confidence that they will need to join a charity as a Board member, first-hand insights from senior charity experts, and linking participants with charities seeking new Trustees.
The next programme will be an intensive one-day event, taking place in Bristol on 24th May 2018. The programme is structured as follows:
- Module 1: Overview of the Charity Sector and the Importance of Trustees
- Module 2: Governance & Strategic Planning
- Networking lunch: Meet Charity Leaders seeking new Trustees.
- Module 3: Financial Management
- Module 4: Introduction to Fundraising
Interested individuals can sign up by following this link – http://bit.ly/2GrN7ZV.