Join the Royal Albert Memorial Museum in celebrating the England 2015 Rugby World Cup with their ‘Touch-Line’ exhibition of award-winning photographer Michelle Sank’s images of the preparation, delivery and enjoyment of Rugby World Cup 2015 games at Sandy Park stadium in Exeter. The exhibition will be at RAMM September to November 2015, and on 14 October Michelle Sank will give a lunchtime talk at the museum about some of the stories and inspiration behind the series – not to be missed!
Posted October 2, 2015 at 1:00 pm
Join Made in Plymouth at Rumpuscosy on October 8th, 9:30am – 2:30pm, for a free Arts Council England ‘Grants for the Arts’ Funding Workshop. You’ll hear from Art Council England’s Relationship Manager Raj Patel, there will be the chance for a 1:1 surgery for your project and you’ll hear from previous successful applications.
This event is run in partnership between Plymouth Octopus Project, Plymouth Culture and Arts Network and Plymouth Culture.
Posted October 2, 2015 at 8:00 am
The 16th BRICK workshop will be taking place at the STEAM Museum in Swindon on the 4 November 2015. The day will include speakers and workshops on topics such as project governance, conservation issues and fundraising options for heritage regeneration projects. Early bird tickets are just £19, including lunch. A number of travel bursaries for £25 per person are also available to community groups on application. To book your place at the workshop, please click here.
Posted October 1, 2015 at 12:30 pm
- SWFed Autumn Forum 2015 – Museums for the Future: Environmental Sustainability
- More Than Tea and Cake – Volunteering in Museums Today #swfed2015
- Arts and Health Toolkits Available Online
- Gather-ing – Contemporary Craft Installations in Somerset
- Training Available in Cornwall: Successful Capital Appeals – A Practical Approach
- Museum and Heritage Training Needs Survey – Deadline Extended